People have various ways of relieving stress. What are some of the ways that you find most effective in relieving stress? Give reasons and examples to support your response.

Since the introduction of technology, competitive environment and abrupt changes and advances would be prevailing features of the developed societies. Therefore, people’s concerns to put up with the various tastes and keep up with current trends to reach their goals would be inevitable. People based on their different characteristics and interests choose various ways to tranquil and get rid of these worries. I personally believe that physical activities and reading books are the best effective solutions. The following essay deals with the reasons supporting this point of view.

Undoubtedly, exercising and being physically active contribute to a more healthy life. In fact, physical activities not only helps the body’s organs to function properly and consequently guarantee a high percentage of our physical health but also leads to feeling happy and satisfied and mental health. Therefore, a person who lives a healthy life and make a lot of attempts to enjoy his life would be capable of encountering the probable tensions and overcome them. In addition, doing exercises and especially take part in group sports play an efficient role in relieving the daily stresses. Since, conducting these activities are the best way to express the repressed thought and feelings, alleviating the worries and relax.

Furthermore, reading any kinds of books varying from novels to instructive scientific books would be a good way to distract our attention from our problems. For instance, gripping stories or exciting cutting-edge information in books can be attractive enough to make us put all our attention on them and have no extra time or even free mind to think about our daily worries and difficulties. Moreover, reading more books encourage people to accustom to reading and cause learning more critical issues and broadening their horizon. And as an ideal purpose of every society, public awareness about the psychological measures to subjugate our irritating tensions and worries would be achieved.

Finally, it can be concluded that according to my taste and creed, exercising and reading books are the most influential approaches to relieve harmful stresses.

a person who lives a healthy life and make a lot of attempts
a person who lives a healthy life and makes a lot of attempts

reading more books encourage people
reading more books encourages people