Home >> .

Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

daryash72's picture

One of the most popular activities in the world is following sports teams and their favorite athletes. This gives the athletes and their coaches much salaries than another jobs. I think, for many reasons they deserve it.

One of the reasons I think is that, from an early age, they have been focusing on one sport at time. Many times, they fail and become frustrated. Many of them suffer serious injuries and have to quit the sport. And many of them with the hard damages, they continue on their way. Sometimes some young people are interested in sports but do not have the money to hire good coaches, so they work different places to get their budget. They get tired most of the time, but they never give up on the dream of winning a world championship. I remember, when I was 6_year_old, I started learning of horse riding and that was so hard for me. After hours of practice, I won my first children's race at the age of 10. Although I fell out of the horse many times and got injured, but I continued because I loved riding. After a few years at the age of 17, I won a teenager's competition in England and went on different tours and different horse races. Qatar's Equestrian School also accepted me, but I refused them and I wanted to become an Olympic champion. Unfortunately, in my last race at the age of 20, my horse leg broke and I was thrown off the horse and immediately taken me to the hospital with very hard injuries by helicopter and I was eliminated from the race. After a long resting time, I returned to the sport again and this time began Lifesaving and Diving career and won several medals nationally.

Second, it is difficult to earn a national and even global medal as an athlete. All sports are also part of entertaining people to relax and think about other things. Sometimes following sports teams can be a serious issue. In some countries, after losing a team in the stadiums, people get fighting to each other. So, it is important to invest in athletes and get them high salaries. Most of their salaries are spent on coaching and practicing. That is to say, it is the job of every athlete to be a champion in his profession. For example, when the Iranian youth volleyball team won Championships, made all the Iranians around the world happy, including when I was abroad. This championship brought pride to all Iranians. Also, the government gave them money as a gift.

In a conclusion, being a champion in a sporting career brings a sense of patriotism and national pride, but on the other hand, it also brings fame and fortune that every champion has the right to live the best life possible through hard work and endurance.

Your rating: None Average: 7 (1 vote)