Some people say that computer have made life easier and more convient. Other people say that computers have made life more complex and stressful. What is your opinion? Use specific reason and example to support your answer.

Technology has impacted and transformed our lives. In today's societies, it has become a routine the use of technology in our daily activities, in fact all of our tasks are connected with '' computers in some ways''. Each person will provide a different concept regarding the effect of computers on their lives. These concepts will be determined by some factors such as social, educational and even familiar background. When it comes to me, I outright consider that computers have positively affected our lives. In the next paragraphs, I will develop some arguments to support my point of view.

To begin with, computers have made people to be more connected. Scientists are concurred that people in isolated countries can use the internet and contact other people located thousands of Miles away. Therefore, it doesn’t matter where one travels, one always will find a reliable computer with internet. Let's make a brief explanation about that. When I was in high school, I used to visit my grandmother in the countryside, even though, this place was very far from the main city, I could use the internet using my laptop computer. Therefore, the distance is no longer a problem because one can mail or even make video calls with family. Thus, families feel closer than before.

Another noteworthy aspect that should be addressed in this ongoing explanation is that computers have improved the education of students. The most conspicuous characteristic of computers is the access that people have to the information. With this plight in mind, let's reflect the things that one can do using computers. One time, when my brother was working on his thesis to graduate from college, my brother used to find all the information that he needed online. Indeed, my brother searched data located in other countries. As a result, my brother could finish his project on time, and without any problem.

Undoubtedly, computers save time and money to people. Some people are appealing to computers just because they want to make friends online. Nevertheless, computers can be used for more than that. Therefore, one might work from home or even to buy things online without going out to the stores. One might say that computers permit one to spend more time at home.

To sum up, for the reasons stated above, I consider that computers have improved people lives because computers connect people, facilitate access to the information and saves time and money.

it has become a routine the use of technology in our daily activities
it has become a routine to use the technology in our daily activities

The essay is not about the advantages of computers.

For this kind of essay, you will need to compare and contrast: why computers will not make life more complex and stressful.

---------------------