some students study abroad why they do so

some students study abroad, why they do so?

The topic of studying abroad can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. There are many reasons behind traveling to another country and studying there. While some students tend to learn a new language when studying abroad, others seem they want to learn about different cultures. In my view, I believe that studying abroad is a good way to be able to explore other countries, or to learn a new language there, and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

To begin with, students learn better about different cultures, when they simply go and live there. You could always study other's culture in a book, but generally, you can't understand it until you live it. For example, I used to watch American movies since I was a little kid, but I didn't really understand and appreciate their culture, until I lived her in the United States in 2009. I saw different movies about thanksgiving day, and how people celebrated that day in the U.S. but I didn't understand it importance until I celebrated with them when I start to live in the U.S. As you could see, this experience about learning from different culture is an important reason why some students prefer to study abroad.

Secondly, Some students study abroad to learn a new language. Everybody know that, the best way to learn a new language is to talk with native speakers and listen to them while they are speaking. For instance, my brother went to India five years ago to get his master degree in engineering. He stayed there for 3 years. Even though his entire study was in English, he was able to be so fluent in Indian language in his second year from being there. He told me that because he was surrounded by native Indian all the time, he was able to catch their language easily. Nowadays, he keeps in touch with his Indian friends, and he usually talks with them in their native language so he won't forget it. From my brother's experience I could say that living in another country and study there is really the best way to learn a new language.

In conclusion, I believe that there are many reasons why people go to study abroad, but I think most of them they go there either to explore different culture or to learn a new language. I believe studying abroad has many advantages, that why governments should support it more and encourage students to study abroad.

but I didn't understand it importance
but I didn't understand its importance

Everybody know that,
Everybody knows that,