In time of economic crisis in which field do you think the government can cut financial support 1 Art 2 Scientific research 3 Parks and public garden

In time of economic crisis , in which field do you think the government can cut financial support?
1- Art
2- Scientific research
3- Parks and public garden.

Many people think that, during economic crisis the government can cut the financial support from the research and the parks and gardens. They think that the art is a valuable thing that the community cannot left behind. Although i understand their point of view, I see that during crisis the government can cut the financial support from the art but not from the research or parks and gardens because the arts it only effect few citizens, but the scientific research and the gardens are an advantage for all citizens. In addition, we can protect humans from several dangerous diseases by doing good scientific research.

First, cutting a financial support from the public parks and gardens can affect many citizens . For example, if the government cut the support from the art, few people will effect. Those who are work in this field, and few percentage of population who are going to the museum to see paintings. Cutting support from art will not affect the advancement of the country. I agree it is important but other field need more support. On the other hand, if the government cut the support from the parks and gardens, the place which many people meant it . For example in South Carolina, the government didn't maintain the trees at the public gardens, and there was a child 3 years old playing there. As a result of poorly maintained trees a bunch of trees fell on him ,And it killed him.

Next, cutting support from the scientific research will not allow the scientist to discover new treatments to dangerous disease. For example, if the scientific research prevented from the financial support, many disease will spread, and many people will die as a result of this untreated dangerous disease. On contrary, the advancement in scientific research and discover treatment for many dangerous disease protect the community and make the country a place which many other people seek to treat in it. . For example, India a country which many people from different countries meant it for the treatment because the government didn't cut the support from scientific research as a result they know a lot about many diseases and their treatment. Moreover the governments get advantages from that, a good income from treatment will earn.

In conclusion, according to the reasons mentioned above, i believe the government can cut the financial support from the art but not from the scientific research and parks and public gardens.

Sentence: They think that the art is a valuable thing that the community cannot left behind.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to cannot and left

the arts it only effect few citizens
the arts it only affects few citizens

few people will effect
few people will affect

No. of Words: 408 while No. of Different Words: 158 //Read some English magazines, newspapers, blogs...

---------------------