TPO-42 - Independent Writing Task Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Workers are generally the people who work to get paid. However earning money might seem to be the main motivation of people who work, in my view, there are still other points that worth considering while discussing about kind of works people do. In most circumstances, workers do the same type of job all day long but there are workers who do different types of jobs during the workday. There are factors for which people may prefer keep working the same task all day long or to choose different tasks for different hours in a day and I'm going to write about the most important ones.

A lot of people believe that working on the same task during the workday can be extremely boring. For example, if a person is working as a mail delivery man inside a company's building, he/she may feel his/her work very boring. Being reluctant of what we are doing can have further emotional or other kinds of damages which should be considered as a disadvantage of working on the same task. But there is another view that working on the same task, makes us more powerful and quick, so it might become a starting point for us to get promoted.

While many people may think of getting skilled in the same task might be beneficial, others believe that it could lead to ramining on the same level of job hierarchy and thus, not getting promoted because you do not know different things and you are only good at one thing. For example, people who work as driver or car arranger in a public parking, are less probable to get a job as sales person. But a person who does both, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon, is more likely to get a better job as a head sales person which causes him/her to be more satisfied with the job.

There is another group of people who might perefer to work on the same task all day long because they love what they do. I think every one agrees on the point that people who love what they do, are more successful than the ones who does not like their job. So can be stated as a very strong reason for people to prefer doing the same thing all day long and therfore bring them more satisfaction. There are many examples confirming this claim.

Looking deeper into the above reasons, we can simply understand that people are satisfied with their job accoring to a wide vriety of reasons. It is so general that we can not lable one of the two types of jobs as the best one as different people have different opinions and level of satisfaction.

Sentence: While many people may think of getting skilled in the same task might be beneficial, others believe that it could lead to ramining on the same level of job hierarchy and thus, not getting promoted because you do not know different things and you are only good at one thing.
Error: ramining Suggestion: raining

Sentence: There is another group of people who might perefer to work on the same task all day long because they love what they do.
Error: perefer Suggestion: prefer

Sentence: So can be stated as a very strong reason for people to prefer doing the same thing all day long and therfore bring them more satisfaction.
Error: therfore Suggestion: therefore

Sentence: Looking deeper into the above reasons, we can simply understand that people are satisfied with their job accoring to a wide vriety of reasons.
Error: vriety Suggestion: variety
Error: accoring Suggestion: according

Sentence: It is so general that we can not lable one of the two types of jobs as the best one as different people have different opinions and level of satisfaction.
Error: lable Suggestion: No alternate word

No. of Words: 460 while No. of Different Words: 203 //some duplicated content

Better always support one side. If not, it is not well organized.

---------------------