TPO-46 - Independent Writing Task Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?The opinions of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than they are to older people.Use specific reasons and exam

There are some considerations or factors which everyone can take into account to investigate and examine younger person's thinking. I certainly do not agree that the opinions of celebrities are more valuable to youth. Someone can consciously weigh the pros and cons of each side. The descriptions go as follows.

Firstly, younger people do not have enough time to pay attention to celebrities’ opinions. These days, all youngsters ought to study enough hard to understand the materials and topics which have been covered in the classes. Sometimes, it takes long hours to do their assignments or math problems. They have to attend to different field trips or project groups and reach to a profound understanding about subjects. In this circumstance, it is vividly clear that there is no any free time and sufficient energy for them to devote for celebrities' opinions. In other world, schoolwork has a higher priority compared to know about famous athletes’ view.

Furthermore, modern technology changes youngsters’ attitude towards the life. Nowadays, the world alters very swiftly and all human experience a huge advancement and improvement in several fields of science and engineering like transportation, communication, health caring, and artificial intelligence. This practical and theoretical progress not only changes mankind’s physical world but also alters young people's idea toward the universe, creation, and life. In fact, youngsters now are more interested to keep the pace with modern technologies and inventions or use their gift for something important. They are eager to know about smarts phones, computers, and satellites rather than celebrities' thinking.

Admittedly, there are some justifications by one who argues that the ideas of celebrities are more valued by young persons. Chiefly, famous entertainers are the symbols of wealth, power, and luxury, and therefore all youngsters have a tendency to follow celebrities’ viewpoints. However, still I affirm that the opinions of celebrities are not important for youngsters. Although youngsters have some tendencies towards the celebrities, these attractions and inclinations are not significant. Besides, for youngsters now, scientific people and engineers are the signs of money and power.

Due to aforementioned ground, all folk should bear in mind that the thinking of famous entertainers are not very prominent to youngsters. Participation of time and technology are two prime and conspicuous supports.

read the topic carefully. Need to compare to older people:
'are more important to younger people than they are to older people'

----------------------