In twenty years , people will use less cars than now. Do you agree or disagree

It is a highly debated issue whether or not there will be less cars in use after twenty years from now, and this topic can be approached from several angles due to its complexity. While some people tend to think that we will use less cars in the future, others seem to disagree with it. Deeply deliberating over the issue, I believe that we will use more cars in the future and the following discussion reveals my stand and reasoning.

The main reason is that youngs people start to use cars instead of using other transportation. For example, When I was in the high school twenty years ago, it wasn't allowed for people under 18 years old to drive a car. So, we use to take the buses or the trains to reach to our schools. Nowadays, in my country Iraq, they allow a 16 year old person to drive a car, and in other countries they allow the 14 years old to drive. That's caused increasing the cars in our streets more than before. As a result, I could predect that in twenty years more people will use the car as the main transportation.

Second, people in the future wouldn't have that much free time. For instance, I'm a thirty five years old now, when I compare the old days to now, I see a big difference in using our time. Before, all the family has only one car, and they arrange their time accordingly. Usually the father takes the kids to their schools then he would go to his work, then, the work day ends at the same time that he needs to pick his children from a school. While nowadays, both parents work and their time is for long hours or in a different hours than their children school's time. Both of them need a car, and sometimes they need to buy another car for the high school's son or daughter, So you would find three or more cars in each home just to get their needs.

In conclusion, I believe that in the future, we will use more cars. Not only do younger age drives their own car. But also because people will have less free time in the future.

Sentence: As a result, I could predect that in twenty years more people will use the car as the main transportation.
Error: predect Suggestion: predict

No big flaws found. Follow this way in other essays.