Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities.

People have various tendencies toward the sports and clearly some ones are attracted to do and play a number of specifically dangerous sports. There are several explanations why some players are interested to perilous sports which might cause great physical harm. From my perspective, each person follows one or some sports to catch something completely personal. In the following passage, I will put light on my reasons and try to illustrate why some dangers sports have their own fans among the other people even with possibilities of getting injured.

First, people who want to be famous and make money choose to play a dangerous sport. In fact, sports have become the means that some individuals take advantage to make money by attracting and entertaining the public. As people would prefer to spend lots of money to be able to watch how a man jumps from a high rock into sky or slides smoothly and abruptly on the vast land of ice. No wonder, there are nabob people who spend prodigious sum of currency to have pleasurable moments with alive and human-made wonders performed by sport players.

Second, people are attracted some dangerous sports because they can get a great kick out of. Actually, the thrill and excitement are the most significant reasons for some risk takers through those sports. Driving car with high speed into fire, or rock climbing in the winter are intriguing, wonderful, and terrific for ones who want to get rid of routine life and create some frenzy and thrill for themselves.

Furthermore, dangerous sports can increase some personal values and moral characteristics in particular. Less or more, populations feel powerful and gallant with doing harmful actions. They enhance their self- reliance and cultivate bravery and ambition in their characters. For instance, suppose how much you feel proud if just one time play skateboarding jump and run on streets, among cars and crowd or play ice-skating with tremendously high in front of your buddies. Subsequently, you recognize ostensibly whenever you remind that experience, a feeling of proud comes over you so that you may want to replicate it.

Finally, by taking all above-mentioned arguments in consideration, I reiterate that the generations are eager and fond of risky sports because of three main reasons; to make money and fame, to be exited, and to feel proud and powerful of playing those actions.

why some dangers sports have their own fans among the other people even with possibilities of getting injured.
why some dangers sports with possibilities of getting injured have their own fans.

if just one time play skateboarding jump and run on streets
Description: what is the subject for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

More sentences varieties wanted. Try to use less pronouns or not to use pronouns (like 'It, I, They, We, You...') as the subject of a sentence. Look:

you recognize ostensibly whenever

you remind that experience, a feeling of proud comes over you so that

you may want to replicate it.
-----------------------------