Essay topics: Young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they will choose in the long term.
There are so many job titles and opportunities including an engineering, a doctor, a teacher, etc in the world. Some of them provide more a salary, a money or any other options than the others. For that reason a future career usually would structured on these features, and candidates should think concentratedly and well.
First of all, universities are the most importing thing which preferred by student who want to join in any companies, factories or some government offices. And, there are some universities such as The Harvard, The Oxford, The M.I.T, etc which have a high reputation in our world, the big part of them usually in the great countries. So, all students who graduated from these universities always reach their goals, and they always hired by big companies.
Also, the second way for deciding which the job is the best for their candidates is taking any advises from before workers who work in the same companies or similar companies. Because, these would have faced any problems, funny activities, or other situations which affect their working environments. And, they have several experiments which about their awards, or an extra incomes if these would be in there, then their rotations should follow these information.
In addition, in some cities, there would any conventions and fairs which about career. And, these facilities done regularly and effectively. In these activities there would native companies or foreign factories. All these interactions give a lot of information to their followers and audiences. And, some student would achieve interviews with bosses.
Moreover, the last and I think the worse way is trying different job time by time. All big companies would like to choose stable and durable members who work productively, and they do not want these type of worker who change their jobs often. And, these workers cause that bosses have to find a new workers. For that reason, these companies earnings and productions qualities would decline.
In conclusion, taking account of all above reasons, I definitely do not agree that statement, young people should try different jobs before they decide which job or career they wild select in long-term. I think, the best method is chosing the best universities.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A teacher's ability to relate well with students is more important than excellent knowledge of the subject being taught. Use specific reasons and support your answers with examples (70)
- Some people think that the use of mobile phones should be banned in public places such as in libraries, shops and on public transport. to what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? (70)
- Some famous athletes and entertainers earn millions of dollars every year. Do you think these people deserve such high salaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion. (73)
- Agree or disagree :- It is more important to work at job that you enjoy, even if the salary is low, than it is to have a high paying job that you do not enjoy (66)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer. (70)
- You have been given a gift of money. Which would you rather spend it on:a) a piece of jewelryb) a pair of concert ticketsc) an expensive meal (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? A zoo has no useful purpose.Use specific reasons and examples to explain your answer. (65)
- Which of the following is the most important thing for a country’s leader to do to ensure the prosperity and success of the country. 1, create more jobs for the unemployed; 2, improve agriculture and lower the food prices; 3, provide affordable housi (73)
- Some students prefer classes with open discussions between the professor and students and almost no lectures. Other students prefer classes with lectures and almost no discussions. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your ans (70)
- When in conflict, financially struggling school districts should offer classes in music rather than visual art. (80)