Essay topics: Integrated 16
Either subject of the reading or the lecture is pointing to the fact that archaeological scientists handle with a lot of untenable issues. In this case, the article alleges studying the archaeological sites is so complex and has some restrictions. However, the lecture casts a show of doubt on the proposed idea of the article in which it has been disapproved by the same sources.
First and for most, the lecture brings up the view that government sets a rule or guideline that archaeologist must examine the constructive sites before starting the construction. If they find any archaeological interested, builders, government and archaeologists would organize a plan in order to excavate the site or build the buildings in surrounding areas. This directly repudiates the reading which declares the majority of archaeological sites have been destroyed by the increasing the number of buildings.
Based on the passage, the second critical point is archaeologists do not have financial support and they have faced with economic problems for continuing their job. In the contrast, the speaker challenges the claim by stating that construction companies must pay money for initial examination and maintenance of archaeological sites. This funding allows the archaeologists to search in the great area.
Finally, the lecture contends archaeologists are more professional than before due to the fact that they are hired for all stages such as examining the archaeological value of sites, suggesting a practical solution, performing a research in the archaeological sites and analyzing the data. As a result, their high professional is providing a chance to give high salary. This entirely contradicts with what the article indicates many archaeologists prefer to follow other careers because of its low position and salary.
- Integrated 10 (60)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement Some people think university professors should spend more time doing research while others think they should spend more time educating students. (70)
- Integrated 14 (80)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement Successful leaders should make others part of the decision making process. (80)
- Integrated 15 (80)
- do you agree or disagree with following statement people can solve important problem by themselves or with help from their family members so there is no need for the government to help them. (70)
- Integrated 11 (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement the government should support scientist research even if there is no practical use. (70)
- Integrated 16 (70)
- Do you agree or disagree with following statement the environmental issue is too complex to be handled by individual (70)