integrated

integrated

The reading claims that genetic modification offers a number of benefits and provides three reasons of support. In contrast, the professor states that the author's points are not clear and the reading has many drawbacks and he refutes each of the author's reasons.

First, the article avers that through genetic modification, researchers can produce better crops with attributes that would take centuries to produce in any other way. On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that in nature, the gentice characteristics passed through many years, so products tested in different conditions environment and in span life. However, the researchers can not make changes which are better and stable than nature. This appears a contradiction to the inforamtion made in the passage.

Second, the passage asserts that genetically modified foods are safe. Conversely, the lecture contends this point by stating that the safety of these foods is still question. According to the professor, companies which produce these foods are rarely publish their results because they unwilling to share their products and they afraid that their competitors may copy their inventions and products. In fact, there is no ability to review the results therefore it still question. This disputes the second point about the safety of these foods.

Third, the reading posits that genetic modification creates crops that underdeveloped countries can use to alleviate food shortage and avoid famine. However, the lecturer casts doubt on this point by saying that genetic modification will not solve the problem of underdeveloped countries. Actually, he mentions that it is true that through genetic modification, crops with high yield that need less water will be produced but the shortage still exists because they lack the way to distribute these crops. In addition, the economy of these countries relies on these crops and often time the famine still present.

so products tested in different conditions environment
so products are tested in different conditions and environments

the famine still present.
the famine is still present.

Sentence: According to the professor, companies which produce these foods are rarely publish their results because they unwilling to share their products and they afraid that their competitors may copy their inventions and products.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and unwilling
Suggestion: Refer to they and afraid

Sentence: On the other hand, the lecturer opposes this point by explaining that in nature, the gentice characteristics passed through many years, so products tested in different conditions environment and in span life.
Error: gentice Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This appears a contradiction to the inforamtion made in the passage.
Error: inforamtion Suggestion: information

Don't put a lot of 'and' in one sentence:
'the author's points are not clear and the reading has many drawbacks and he refutes each of the author's reasons.'