Robert E. Peary adventure to the north pole

The reading states Peary’s truthfulness about reaching the North Pole and provides three reasons of support. However, the speaker explains that the evidences cast doubt on this fact and refutes each of the author's claims.

First, the article claims that a committee has studied Robert Peary's trip, and it has concluded that he actually reached the North Pole. The professor refutes this point by saying that the National Geographic Society did not make a complete study about the trip. Moreover, the speaker mentions that this committee was integrated for some of Peary's friends, so they were not objective upon the investigation. Furthermore, the investigation just endured two days, which means that the examination lacked of details.

Second, the reading posits that Pearly got to the North Pole in just 37 days, but some skeptical do not think it is true. However, another explorer reached the same area in less time, and thus supported the fact that Pearly indeed arrived at the North Pole. Nevertheless, the speaker points out that the travel made by Avery was done by different conditions. On one hand, it had less weight because the food was dropped from an airplane. On the other hand, the weather condition was also different. Furthermore, Avery counted with favorable conditions when comparing with Peary's trip.

Third, the article says that evidence found supports that Pearly reached to this remote location. Moreover, shadow in some photographs enabled researchers to calculate sun's position, which proof that he got to the North Pole. The professor opposes to this point by saying that the photographs did not prove anything, yet more evidence is needed. Moreover, the primitive technology used did not help to have good pictures. Thus, the lack of sophistication can make that the shadow faded and confused the position of the sun.

Sentence: Second, the reading posits that Pearly got to the North Pole in just 37 days, but some skeptical do not think it is true.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to skeptical and do

which proof that
which prove that