tpo04

tpo04

The reading text and lecture are both about the discussion whether the dinosaurs are Endotherm or not. Reading text suggest that dinosaurs are endotherm. The lecturer is dispute these claim by giving the three arguments.
In the biggening, Author thinks that fossils are found in the polar region, on the basis of that evidence dinosaurs are endotherm. He believe that, Only endothermic animal can survive in the cold climate. In other hand, lecturer said that, during the colder month of the year dinosaurs were migrate to the warmer climate. Additionally, he argues that, It will goes in to the hibernating state and these was the main reason of its survival in polar region.
Secondly, reading passage believe that, Physiology of the dinosaurs was also evident that, dinosaurs was endotherm. He also said that, it has the its leg underside the body, which only found in the modern endotherm. In contrast, lecturer argues that, it was the evolutionary step taken by dinosaurs to carry its heavy weight. It was need of them, because show up big size is necessary for survival.
In the end, Author of this passage show the evidence of Haversian canals. To show up the dinosaurs are endotherm. on top that, He also present the proof of bone structure. However, lecturer states that, in addition to the haversian canal, it also have the growth ring on it bone. Which have rapid growth during the warmer month and no growth o slow growth during the cold season, which will suggest that it was not a endotherm.