Tpo20

Tpo20

In this set of material the author and the lecturer discuss issue of replacing the "let it burn policy" in national forests in the United States; with the policy of extinguishing forest fire. The reading passage agrees with the replacement and suggests three kinds of damages caused by natural fires which happened in Yellowstone natural park. However, the professor repudiates what has stated in the passage and assumed three counterclaims proving those kinds of damages that happened in Yellowstone park are not convencing.

First, the article states that Yellowstone fire creates huge damages to that park and about two-third of the park destroyed. Consequently, several small animals and plants were completely disappeared. While, the professor has another point of view, he believes that this fire opens a new chance for new plants and animals like those short plants which where shades by those huge tall tree forest and those small animals like rabbits and hareds and their preditors to grow and replace that old vegetation.Therefore, this fire did not destroy the vegetation colonies chanes in the park entirey.

Second, the professor believes that when those small plants grow up they give chances to those small animals to floresh and the new open land allows seeds to find enough worm to floresh also. Whereas, the reading beleives that, since large animals like deers and elks are affected from that fire ,the enitre food chain disturbes.

Third, the author claims that this huge fire affects negativelly on the tourist season and shuts it down after 1988. However, the professor casts doubt that view and states that this kind of natural fires with massave damage is rare and it did not affect that much on the tourism, because; vistors visted and return to vist that park at 1988 and after that year.

All in all, the profersso disagrees with the author and thinks that no need to the relpacement of the let it burn policy.

the author and the lecturer discuss issue of replacing the "let it burn policy" in national forests
the author and the lecturer discuss the issues of replacing the "let it burn policy" in national forests

and about two-third of the park destroyed.
and about two-thirds of the park are destroyed.

and thinks that no need to the relpacement
and thinks that there is no need to replace

Sentence: However, the professor repudiates what has stated in the passage and assumed three counterclaims proving those kinds of damages that happened in Yellowstone park are not convencing.
Error: convencing Suggestion: convening

Sentence: While, the professor has another point of view, he believes that this fire opens a new chance for new plants and animals like those short plants which where shades by those huge tall tree forest and those small animals like rabbits and hareds and their preditors to grow and replace that old vegetation.Therefore, this fire did not destroy the vegetation colonies chanes in the park entirey.
Error: preditors Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: chanes Suggestion: changes
Error: entirey Suggestion: entire
Error: hareds Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Second, the professor believes that when those small plants grow up they give chances to those small animals to floresh and the new open land allows seeds to find enough worm to floresh also.
Error: floresh Suggestion: flourish

Sentence: Whereas, the reading beleives that, since large animals like deers and elks are affected from that fire ,the enitre food chain disturbes.
Error: enitre Suggestion: entire
Error: disturbes Suggestion: disturbed
Error: beleives Suggestion: believes

Sentence: Third, the author claims that this huge fire affects negativelly on the tourist season and shuts it down after 1988.
Error: negativelly Suggestion: negatively

Sentence: However, the professor casts doubt that view and states that this kind of natural fires with massave damage is rare and it did not affect that much on the tourism, because; vistors visted and return to vist that park at 1988 and after that year.
Error: visted Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: vistors Suggestion: victors
Error: vist Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: massave Suggestion: massive

Sentence: All in all, the profersso disagrees with the author and thinks that no need to the relpacement of the let it burn policy.
Error: profersso Suggestion: profess
Error: relpacement Suggestion: replacement

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

Don't need a conclusion paragraph.

Read sample essays from ETS:
http://www.testbig.com/users/toeflwritingmaster

----------------------