TPO.6

TPO.6

The reading states that about some sort of problem towards the online encyclopedia and provides three reasons of support. However, the professor in the lecture casts serious doubts on the passage by using a number of points which are contrary to each of the author's reasons.

First, the reading states that online encyclopedia is not reliable because it can provide a chance for non-academic people to handle it. The professor refutes this point by saying about errors. He states that we can see a lot of same errors in traditional encyclopedias. So, it is obvious to see some errors in online.

On another hand, the article posits that online encyclopedia give hackers and vandals a shot to corrupt the information. However, the professor describes that we can use a format which cannot be cheated by hackers. Also, according to the professor, we can use special people in order to control the online information.

Finally, the reading makes it clear that online encyclopedia have a great and unnecessary focus on materials. However, the professor opposes this point by explaining that we can male it limited to choose what is important. We also learn that a group of professional academic guys have chosen these materials and this great diversity provide words that are so useful.

The reading states that about some sort of problem towards the online encyclopedia and provides three reasons of support.
The reading states about some sort of problems towards the online encyclopedia and provides three reasons of support.

and this great diversity provide words that are so useful.
and this great diversity provides words that are so useful.