So people see that advertising is a key part of modern business while others see this advertising manipulates people to buy unimportant products Do you think the positive or negative of advertising Give some reasons for your answer

In this decade,
advertising is the most important key of modern globalization market. Every companies' have their marketing divisions. These divisions advertise their products and services in the markets to attract their consumers. Customers always want to change their taste as per time demand. The companies innovate new products and services in their production and service departments and sent to advertisement department. This advertisment department displays on television, and internet. They publish on papers and notice board.

The advertisement is not always show correct information of products and services. Due to these reasons, customers do not get products and services from those companies. These types of companies want more profit from their products and services but this is not good sign for their compnies because they do not care about their products and they target profits

Sentence: These types of companies want more profit from their products and services but this is not good sign for their compnies because they do not care about their products and they target profits
Error: compnies Suggestion: companies

Minimum 250 words wanted

---------------------