Medical technology is responsible for the human s life expectancy To what extent do you agree or disagree

Medical technology is responsible for the human's life expectancy. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

A matter of considerable controversy at present is the issue of whether medical field is beneficial for human being or curse. both side of this contentious issue will be put under scrutiny in the essay below, and my opinion as to which holds more weight will be given.

To begin with, a variety of advantages can be put forward to explain why, medical is lucky for people. In the modern era i.e. 21st century medical is a beneficial we are all aware that the human life expectancy has been increased by 15 years compare to the 20th century and the credit goes to medical field only, due to their lot of new inventions the extension of life increased.

On the other hand, there are many drawbacks also observed in it. i.e. new viruses are generating and creating the new challenges among the scientist and creating the more disturbance in the previous setup. These are the main reasons why medieval inventions are harmful for planet.

In conclusion, while there are strong arguments on the both side of the case, my opinion is that, medical inventions are beneficial; however, we need to take care for unwanted things which causing impact to environment and ultimately to human being.