Please someone assess this essay and give a band score.

Hi guys, I'm Thu and I am a new member in group. Nice to meet you. I hope that you can help me to improve and assess my essay. Thanks in advanced.

Topic: Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of them because of their benefits to humanity. Discuss both view and give your own opinion.

Current years, people get used to using animal experiments to produce new medicine and assess the safety of products. This issue has still been gone on to argue whether it should be banned or not.

First and foremost, trial on animal really bring a greater advantage, that is the safety absolutely. When a company produce a new drug or therapy treatment, they always find a secure solution for customer. Therefore, animal experiment is the best choice which they need. Using animal will remove risk of health and they can analyst many results in order to choose conformity way of human. Additionally, with some animal, for instance mouse or rabbit, they have a short life cycle and fast breeding speed, so they compatible with making disease model easily. Furthermore, scientist confirmed mouse and human have general original, so using animal experiments carry a marvelous benefit to humanity.

However, admittedly, damaging or killing a large number of animal is moral violation. Each animal is also a life which seem like human in the nature. So, numerous of people required government must action aim to banned using animal. They believe that animal need to protect but they do not refuse many benefits of using animal. Then, government and scientist promulgated the law to tackle this problem. We must limit the total number of animal minimize, use correct purpose and do not make painful.

In conclusion, people can develop new medicine and to test the safety of other products by the aid of animal. in my opinion, because of human and animal benefit, we should use animal effectively and sparingly.

7.0 out of 9, I think.

I saw a wrong sentence:

When a company produce a new drug or therapy treatment, they always find a secure solution for customer.

should be:

When a company produces a new drug or therapy treatment, it always finds a secure solution for customers.