EleMental-Learning.com Announces the Beginning of Test Prep Tutoring Season for the Class of 2015

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Tue, 02/11/2014 - 08:01

Naperville, IL (PRWEB) February 11, 2014

Now is the time to begin preparing for Spring and Summer 2014 standardized test dates, according to the experts at EleMental-Learning.com. The company has observed that many students do not have the study skills and discipline to prepare sufficiently for exams on their own, and can greatly benefit from having an experienced professional working directly with them to get them ready. Also, students often find large national test preparation companies to be too intimidating or impersonal given each student’s unique style. Therefore, EleMental Learning recommends hiring a private tutor to guide students through the process of test preparation.

Traditionally, “getting some extra help” for standardized exams meant signing up for group test preparation classes that would help students prepare for test topics and the format of the test itself. But educators at EleMental-Learning.com have found that many students can push their results from “good” to “great” with more personalized instruction. This can clearly make a tremendous difference in the college admission process. Private tutoring with a professional who is qualified to identify and focus on the areas for improvement is often the best use of time, effort, and money in preparing for exams.

As Lori Skurka, Founder and CEO of EleMental Learning, explains, the college admission process is more competitive than ever. Students’ results on exams such as the SAT and the ACT will weigh heavily on the college admissions for the class of 2015. “Preparing for this process should be a top priority, as it has a material impact on a student’s life. We believe strongly that private, customized tutoring is the single most impactful approach to preparing the student for maximum success,” says Skurka.

Elemental-Learning.com offers test preparation tutors in all subjects and age ranges from pre-kindergarten through high school. It offers one-on-one sessions by state-certified educators starting as low as $40 an hour, with even lower rates for group formats. For tutoring, employment and media inquiries, contact EleMental Learning at (855) 438-8886.

About Elemental-Learning.com:

Elemental-Learning.com is a leading provider of private tutoring and test preparation services. The company was founded in 2005 with the mission of offering more customized, high-quality services than those typically offered by major tutoring centers. Elemental-Learning.com uses exclusively state-certified teachers as tutors. For more information, visit http://www.Elemental-Learning.com.