Help me fix this essay. Thank you guys

Images

The tables indicates information in changes of forest area from 1990 to 2005 in 6 regions.

The number changed in different years. For example, in the 1990-2000 period, most of the forest area reduced in 5 regions except for Europe with a slightly forest area increasing from 989 ha to 998 ha. Then, from 2000 to 2005, the area of forest still went down in Africa, North America, Oceania and South America. While in Europe and Asia, the forest area continued to expand. In Europe, the number went up to 1001 ha and to 584 ha in Asia.

Each region also had different forest area and most of them were likely to reduced during the time. For instance, the number in South America dropped from 946 ha to 882 ha which lost about 64 ha of forest. Similarly, Africa, North America and Oceania also lost a little bit in their forest area through 15 years. While in Europe the forest was expanded from 989 ha to 1001 and Asia's forest area was also increased from 576 to 584.

Above all, the forest area lost in most regions and a protection to prevent forest lost was obviously neccessary

I think the summary is not exactly correct, look, it should be something like this:

Africa and south Africa: keep down always
Europe, North America and Oceania: keep the same almost

Asia: down first, and then UP finally