Wimbledon Health Partners Rolls Out Two New Service Lines to Meet Diagnostic Testing Needs of Physicians Nationwide

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 16:06

Boca Raton, Florida (PRWEB) December 09, 2013

Wimbledon Health Partners, an on-site diagnostic testing company that provides physicians vascular, echocardiogram and NCV testing with the educational, compliance, and marketing tools necessary to provide quality, state-of-the-art, in-office testing procedures, recently announced the roll-out of NeuroRad Diagnostic Centers (NDC) and Vascular Centers of America (VCOA). This expansion was necessitated by the growing need of physicians to have diagnostic testing completed in a more timely and convenient manner.

Vascular Centers of America (VCOA) is a national network of physician practices providing on-site vascular and echocardiogram testing services for circulatory conditions. VCOA operates within the confines of the physician’s office to increase the overall comfort and experience of the patient receiving the test. Trained technicians come to the physicians VCOA center to conduct testing while board certified radiologist and cardiologist read and prepare reports.

NeuroRad Diagnostic Centers (NDC) offers a full range of electrodiagnostic testing with a focus on nerve conduction velocity testing. Similar to the VCOA model, NDC operates out of the physician’s office to provide the patients with the optimal diagnostic testing experience. Trained technicians conduct the tests while board certified neurologist and radiologist provide interpretive reports and objective documentation.

Wimbledon Health Partners President Mitchell Rubin stated, “ Wimbledon Health Partners is excited to expand our national diagnostic testing centers. VCOA and NDC both offer tremendous opportunity to our participating physician affiliates. In-office diagnostic testing can support growth and financial health of a growing practice.”

Rubin went on to say, “Physicians participating in either program inherently provide patients with a higher level of patient care along with more convenient and expanded testing services in the comfort of their own offices.”

About Wimbledon Health Partners:

Wimbledon Health Partners has recently been formed in response to the demand to attain on-site diagnostic testing capabilities for circulatory conditions that can be detected through the use of vascular ultrasound. Furthering our capabilities, nerve conduction velocity testing (NCV) is also utilized to support diagnosis of nerve involvement and manage risk. Wimbledon Health Partners is an innovative cooperative marketing and practice-enhancement program that provides physicians with the educational, compliance, and marketing tools necessary to provide quality, state-of-the-art, in-office testing procedures. For more information about Wimbledon Health Partners or to become an Affiliate go to dxtesting.com or call 855-200-VCOA(8262).

Article references
www.prweb.com