Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Universities should give the same amount of money to their students sports activities as they give to university libraries Use specific reasons and examples to give your opinion

I consider sports to be as much as important as an academic education. Therefore I expect Universities to spend the same amount of money to their students sports activities, as they do to their university libraries. The basis of my view is based on many reasons.

First of all, a healthy mind needs a healthy body. Therefore students should be encouraged to practice sports, because this would definitely have a great impact on their education as well. When students practice sports, they would be healthier and stronger, and thus they would be able to study better and get higher scores. I personaly, used to be a member of the swimming team while I was studying at the university, and this helped me a lot. I still remember how excited I was to attend a lecture after finishig with my swiming practice. I felt so fresh and ready for all the academic challenges afterwards.

Secondly, students need to have other incentives than attending classes at a university. Not all students are unaminously interested in studying. Therefore, having other enticicing programs like sports, could be a great motivation for students to have degrees and graduate from universities. Im not exagerating at all, my friend's brother was not interested to continue his education, and his parents were actually so dissapointed, but it was not until he heared about a university in California, that has the best basket ball team in the States, and this was it. He applied for that univerity to study business administration, only because he wanted to be a member of the basket ball team.

Finally, it is very benificial for students to spend some of their leisure time practicing sports rather than doing other things. Students at the univrsity can be vulnerable to so many bad habits such as smoking, drug addiction, drinking and many other things that can be harmfull to them. Practicing sports can certainly drag them away from such detrimental habits.

In conclusion, sports are considered to be extremely useful for students, they keep them healthy. They also motivate them to study. Moreover, they prevent them from practicing various bad habits. Therefore, I believe that univrsities should allocate the same amount of money, for both students sports and university libraries.

Sentence: I personaly, used to be a member of the swimming team while I was studying at the university, and this helped me a lot.
Error: personaly Suggestion: personally

Sentence: I still remember how excited I was to attend a lecture after finishig with my swiming practice.
Error: finishig Suggestion: finishing
Error: swiming Suggestion: swimming

Sentence: Not all students are unaminously interested in studying.
Error: unaminously Suggestion: unanimously

Sentence: Therefore, having other enticicing programs like sports, could be a great motivation for students to have degrees and graduate from universities.
Error: enticicing Suggestion: enticing

Sentence: Im not exagerating at all, my friend's brother was not interested to continue his education, and his parents were actually so dissapointed, but it was not until he heared about a university in California, that has the best basket ball team in the States, and this was it.
Error: heared Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: exagerating Suggestion: exaggerating
Error: dissapointed Suggestion: disappointed

Sentence: He applied for that univerity to study business administration, only because he wanted to be a member of the basket ball team.
Error: univerity Suggestion: university

Sentence: Finally, it is very benificial for students to spend some of their leisure time practicing sports rather than doing other things.
Error: benificial Suggestion: beneficial

Sentence: Students at the univrsity can be vulnerable to so many bad habits such as smoking, drug addiction, drinking and many other things that can be harmfull to them.
Error: univrsity Suggestion: university
Error: harmfull Suggestion: harmful

Sentence: Therefore, I believe that univrsities should allocate the same amount of money, for both students sports and university libraries.
Error: univrsities Suggestion: universities

No. of Spelling Errors: 13 2 (double check spellings after typing, it will affect your final marks greatly)