As early as the twelfth century A.D., the settlements of Chaco Canyon in New Mexico in the American Southwest were notable for their "great houses," massive stone buildings that contain hundreds of rooms and often stand three or four stories high. Archaeo

There are three theories available about Chaco structures regarding its objective to build. The speaker and the passage contradict each other on those three theories.

The first theory says the structures were built for 100 family to live. As there were a lot of people to live there, so the structures were very long. Also this type of long structures is recently found in Tao, New Mexico where larger family is living for the long time. But the speaker disagrees with this theory because it contradicts with the number of fire places that were found inside the great house. He said only a less number of fire places i.e. 10 was found which is not sufficient to cook or cool protecting for larger family number stated in the passage i.e. 10. Furhtermore, the house looks like a typical native American apartment from outside, but it does not really look so from inside, the speaker added.

The passage says that the house was a store room for grain maize to avoid spoil and ensuring long lasting of that food and it required long houses to store maize. However, no sign of store room is found inside the house rather some big containers were found. Additionally, the house was empty inside and there was no excavation according to the orator.

As there were some piles of old material, broken pots were found in the house so it may be used for ceremony. The logic for this is that people took meal there in festival and threw away those pots here and there inside the house. This is what the passage says. On the otherhand, it can't be used as a ceremonial house because there was sand beside the sturcutres as well as some constructucion tools, materials, trashes and even wastage of mills were found in the house, added by the speaker.

Sentence: The passage says that the house was a store room for grain maize to avoid spoil and ensuring long lasting of that food and it required long houses to store maize.
Description: The fragment grain maize to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace maize with verb, past tense

Sentence: On the otherhand, it can't be used as a ceremonial house because there was sand beside the sturcutres as well as some constructucion tools, materials, trashes and even wastage of mills were found in the house, added by the speaker.
Error: sturcutres Suggestion: structures
Error: otherhand Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: constructucion Suggestion: construction

Don't need to reiterate the contents of reading passages or as less as possible.

Change your text editor if possible. The format is not correct.