Fardin edited version 59. Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
These days our world evolving rapidly and forces people to rush. Seemingly, people have got use to being in a hurry without any reasons, they just say "Hurry up it is late". All in all, some people need to be in a hurry but for most of people being in a hurry is not preferable and causes to regret. Certainly, I am disagree with doing works rashly, because doing actions in such condition will raise the possibility of making mistakes. Also, being in a hurry will not let us to enjoy in our lives, in addition it is a pity to waste our lives in the stress of being hurry.
The main reason that convinced me to refute doing works in hurry is possibility of doing wrongs in rush. While people do their jobs or take an action in a hurry, they cannot make a sound decision and probably become regret. Definitely, all of us heard and experienced the sentence "haste makes waste". I am positive that, this sentence is completely true, because I have experienced it several times. For example, five years ago, when I was a university student in New York, I had a mass of materials to study for one of exams. On that time I used to do things rashly, So that I forgot to check my student Email. Actually, our professor sent an email to students and informed them that the reference book is changed, but I did not know that and finally I failed in that exam. We should learn from others and our own experiences and not do mistake of doing works rashly again.
Second reason for taking actions in slower pace is enjoying life. Doubtless, doing things in hurry will not let us to be aware of our surrounding’s people or environment. Enjoying life is not only complicated but also is very simple. We can enjoy from our daily lives. As an instance, I have to drive a long distance to my work place. I can commute rashly but I drive this way slowly and try to looking nature and enjoying my life. Therefore, I am convinced that, being in hurry will lose our chance in enjoying life.
Ultimately, becoming stressful hinders me from doing works in a hurry. No doubt, taking actions in hurry raises peoples stress and bothers them. Because they think if they do not be in hurry, they will become loser and it annoys them. Being in hurry can hurt people physically and mentally. For example, as I remember my grandfather did all of things in a hurry. So that he was very stressful and could not rest as well as others. Finally one they stress of getting on time to his son's house caused him to forgot his glass and consequently he made an accident with a car. Thus, I am certain that, being in hurry makes us stressful and it is dangerous for us.
In my opinion, it is better to do works in slower pace. Consequently, we will not be regretful about our decisions, similarly we can enjoy our lives, and in addition we will be stress out. Owing to, it is a pity to spend life time in hurry, doing works normally we will find that, life is nice.
- 146 Some people prefer to spend their free time outdoors Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities Use specific reasons and examples to explain your 85
- 39 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement With the help of technology students nowadays can learn more information and learn it more quickly Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 83
- Fardin edited version 59.Some people are always in a hurry to go places and get things done. Other people prefer to take their time and live life at a slower pace. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 90
- 132 If you could invent something new what product would you develop Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed unnnnneddddiiiiettttttddd 60
- People attend college or university for many reasons (for example, new experience, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 90
Certainly, I am disagree with doing
Suggestion: Certainly, I disagree with doing //disagree is a verb.
Sentence: Finally one they stress of getting on time to his son's house caused him to forgot his glass and consequently he made an accident with a car.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and forgot
Hope ETS will give you the opportunity to write one essay two times.
Double check grammar and the spellings errors before submitting.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 26 in 30
Category: Very Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 31 15
No. of Words: 545 350
No. of Characters: 2308 1500
No. of Different Words: 244 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.832 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.235 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.336 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 134 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 84 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 58 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 34 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.581 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 6.1 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.581 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.299 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.46 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.162 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5