Holidays honor people or events. If you could create a new holiday, what person or event would it honor and how would you want to celebrate it?

My country India is proud to have numerous personalities and events to honor. But, very often it comes to my mind that there are a lot of freedom fighters in my country, who are truely neglected and forgotten these days, which is really very shameful for the citizens of contemporary India. Hence I would like to honor those freedom fighters who have endured the brutality of the British empire and brought us the precious freedom for our country, yet they are living the last phase of their lives miserably.

First of all, the present democratic India is the fruit of the freedom fighters' during the colonial rules that we the citizens of present India are enjoying today. Still, those freedom fighters who are alive till date do not get the honor and financial security for their survival. Mass media usually shades some light on them merely for a change in categories of their news, which people forget immediately after watching it with sympathy. Hence, the living standard e of some freedom fighters, who have lost there all family members since a long time and nobody left to care for them, continue to live the miserable life till the end of their life.

Secondly, their invaluable sacrifices and contributions can not be passed to the next generation. So it is necessary to honor the freedom fighters to teach the patriotism to the current generation. Those days when our country India was going through a dire situation bearing all brutalities of british authority and they were put behind the bars for days, these freedom fighters did not even care about their family. They did all the hard work to struggle against the monopoly of British empire staying apart from their family and spent many days being deprived from food and shelter. So from my propensity, if the living legends are being disrespected by dying with a minimum standard of living with nobody to take care of them. Hence, I believe it is an utmost effort to honor the great people by organizing some programs and funding to help them live a comfortable life.

Therefore, I believe if we'll encourage people to honor them with holidays and arrange some amenities to comfort their life together, it would be a big change for the current generation and future of my country in every aspect. In addition, it will revive and remind the sacrifices and contributions of these forgotten freedom fighters.

Sentence: Secondly, their invaluable sacrifices and contibutions can not be passed to the next generation.
Error: contibutions Suggestion: contributions

Sentence: Hence, I believe it is an utmost effort to honor the great people by organising some programs and funding to help them live a comfortable life.
Error: organising Suggestion: organizing