it has been said: " not everything that is learned is contained in books." compare and contrast knowledge gained from experience with knowledge gained from book. ın your opinion, which source is more important?

Before the invention of the press, to purchase a book was very difficult due to the high price and low production of the handwritten manuscripts. Thanks to the printing press, the books and the knowledge wax so accessible. Anymore, people can find any kind of information such as the science, the art, the religion, other people’s life, the World etc. On the other hand, there is a great deal of information that is not written anywhere. That sort of information can be learned or grasp by the way of experiences. In this context, the problem is if the knowledge gained from the books is ample o...

Sentence: We cannot construct consolidated relations if we don't consider their tradition and that be learned mostly by living.
Description: The token that is not usually followed by a verb 'to be', infinitive or imperative
Suggestion: Refer to that and be