Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position.

Money are, inevitably, important for human beings to endure living. We all need money to live. Shelters, food and health are three basic aspects, which need money in order to be ensured. However, the question is: Do people need to make large amount of money? Some people believe that it is really important to do so. While others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living.

Some people believe that money are absolutely everything. They spend all their lives, trying to make as much money as they can. Such people are never satisfied with what they have, they always seek more. For example; they might spend some of their money on a house, and then they would realize, that they need more luxurious house, or they might go for a vacation, and they would never enjoy it, if they are not staying in a five star hotel. Definitely, for those type of people, there would be no sufficient amount of money.

On the other hand, other people are content to earn a comfortable living. They are prudent, and they can manage with what they really have. Such people, might own a humble house, or even might be renting one but they are absolutely happy to living in one. Simultaneously, they might go for a vacation, without being so picky about where they woud stay, for them, a small room in a motel would definitly work.

I personally, prefer the latter type of people. In my opinion, life is short and worth enjoying. Being able to earn money that can promote a comfortable life for me and my family is always valued. We should always remember that money can never buy happiness. Therefore,being content, healthy and convinced is much more appreciated than being a greedy millionaire, who prefer always to run after money.

In conclusion, people are generally unaminous in their nature. What might be interesting for someone, might not interest others. therefore, for some people, money would always be the most important thing. However, this might not be the case for others. For me, I'm satisfied with the amount of money I earn, as long as I can live a comfortable life.

Sentence: Simultaneously, they might go for a vacation, without being so picky about where they woud stay, for them, a small room in a motel would definitly work.
Error: woud Suggestion: would
Error: definitly Suggestion: definitely

Sentence: In conclusion, people are generally unaminous in their nature.
Error: unaminous Suggestion: No alternate word