A university education should always include an internship or some type of a work experience. Do you agree or disagree. Provide some reasons and examples for your answer.
I think that universities should absolutely incorporate internship or some type of a work experience with their educational methods. The basis of my view are based on several reasons.
First of all, a student could benefit more when correlating theoretical education with a practical one. Things would definitely appear more convenient, would become easy to undestand, and it would be much harder to forget information that students should learn. For example; when I personally did my internship while I was studying pharmacy, I was able to pass my board exams without the need of too much studying...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?People learn things better from those at their own level - such as fellow students or co-workers - than from those at a higher level, such as teachers or supervisors. Use specific reasons and examples 70
- TOEFL integrated writing: communal online encyclopedia 77
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience. Why? 95
- some people prefer to play team sports, while others prefer to play individual sports. Discuss the advantages of each. Then indicate which you prefer and why. 58
- Compare yourself today and yourself five years ago. In what ways are you the same or different? Use specific examples to support your response. 74
Sentence: Things would definitely appear more convenient, would become easy to undestand, and it would be much harder to forget information that students should learn.
Error: undestand Suggestion: understand
It is on top list:
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 27 in 30
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 1 2
No. of Sentences: 15 15
No. of Words: 356 350
No. of Characters: 1900 1500
No. of Different Words: 197 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.344 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.337 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.096 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 114 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 88 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 66 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 23.733 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 10.586 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.341 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.602 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.107 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5