A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision?
- Some students prefer to work on class assignments by themselves. Others believe it is better to work in a group. Which do you prefer? Explain why. 90
- Cognitive DissonanceIndividuals sometimes experience a contradiction between their actions and their beliefs－between what they are doing and what they believe they should be doing. These contradictions can cause a kind of mental discomfort known as cogn 86
- Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 80
- TPO 03 - Question 3 Hot Breakfasts Eliminated Beginning next month, Dining Services will no longer serve hot breakfast foods at university dining halls. Instead, students will be offered a wide assortment of cold breakfast items in the morning. These cold 50
- Hot Breakfasts EliminatedBeginning next month, Dining Services will no longer serve hot breakfast foods at university dining halls. Instead, students will be offered a wide assortment of cold breakfast items in the morning. These cold breakfast foods, suc 50
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 263.0 444.711560045 59% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 83.0 116.580246914 71% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.1686746988 3.81502700369 83% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.01834947929 3.28032121604 92% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.42962862402 1.8723322822 76% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 45.0 76.076318743 59% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.542168674699 0.655143326166 83% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 86.4 141.574747475 61% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.21358024691 82% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.063475591662 0.0738818816272 86% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 2.0 3.20202020202 62% => OK
Average paragraph length: 41.5 60.3232687746 69% => OK
STD paragraph length: 14.5 17.3634065801 84% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 22.61 22.9064221017 99% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 7.46 6.49597621602 115% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 48.0 31.1548821549 154% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.72916666667 4.0588447711 43% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 0.973387198852 3.18357895611 31% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.816458333333 1.46810986539 56% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.710250805418 1.01537252472 70% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 60.0 28.6644219978 209% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 10.65 5.28593714927 201% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.1775 0.187982170178 94% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.148049822695 0.154715141812 96% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 26.3 35.408047138 74% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.31686746988 0.306236595465 103% => OK
STD word duration: 0.223196535097 0.198589292138 112% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 9.0 6.3164983165 142% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 7.22 5.14435465769 140% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 6.68 2.80480359147 238% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 45.22 45.0716498316 100% => OK
Compare to expected duration: 1.00488888889 1.00159221848 100% => OK
Rate of silence: 1.32684652808 0.637764685501 208% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.83547103052 2.58495923209 71% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 0.995134896064 1.68816559523 59% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.71102661597 2.15290372801 79% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.231682048193 0.343871460585 67% => It may have issues on recording quality or you may have pronounciation issues.
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.