Speaking topics in text:
Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles?
This speaking topic by other users:
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the speaking|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||rushabh71||66||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 days ago||ahmet vahibe||50||Read full essay|
|7 months 6 days ago||Mikehaywhy||Read full essay|
|8 months 3 weeks ago||ridhima||66||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||penkishashank||60||Read full essay|
|11 months 3 weeks ago||latha||60||Read full essay|
|11 months 4 weeks ago||toefl201800||83||Read full essay|
|12 months 4 hours ago||ali rouhani||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||chandr||66||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||mgrajapt||83||Read full essay|
More speakings by this user:
- Parents need to make sure their children lead healthy lives. What can parents do to help their children have healthy lifestyles? (50)
- Someone choose to work in a small company or organisation with a few workers. Others prefer to work in a large company or organization with thousands of employee. Which do you think is better ? (50)
- TPO 34 - Question 1Your university plans to open a cafe inside the campus library. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not. (50)
- TPO35-Task6 (56)
- TPO 38 - Q5 (60)
- jazz music (53)
- Department notice
- Some movies are made just to entertain audiences, while others are meant to make audiences think about certain issues. Which type of movie do you prefer? Describe a movie you saw that represents your preferred type of movie.
- Difficult experiences can be valuable learning experiences. What was a difficult experience you went through? What did you learn from this experience?