Students often like to study with others in a group. What do you think are the benefits of group study? Give at least one benefit. Explain your reasons.
- TPO 08 - Question 4Revealing ColorationMany animals use coloration to protect themselves from predators. One defensive strategy involving the use of coloration is what is known as revealing coloration. Animals employing this strategy have an area of brigh 80
- TPO 19 - Question 3Fee Increase for Recreation Center UseThe university administration today announced a $25 increase in the student fee for using the campus recreation center. The higher fee, which all students are required to pay, will provide funds to 76
- Perceptual ConstancyHow an object affects our senses depends in part on external conditions, and these conditions are always changing. An object viewed from one angle presents a different shape to our eye than when viewed from another angle; similarly, as 80
- Campus Dining Club AnnouncedStarting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature special meals prepared 83
- What is your favorite kind of food? Describe it and explain why it is your favorite 90
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 187.0 444.711560045 42% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 56.0 116.580246914 48% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.33928571429 3.81502700369 88% => OK
Fourth root words length: 2.73556479973 3.28032121604 83% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.1224460807 1.8723322822 60% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 31.0 76.076318743 41% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.553571428571 0.655143326166 84% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 56.7 141.574747475 40% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.0 1.21358024691 82% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.131591451545 0.0738818816272 178% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 1.0 3.20202020202 31% => OK
Average paragraph length: 56.0 60.3232687746 93% => OK
STD paragraph length: 0.0 17.3634065801 0% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 46.63 22.9064221017 204% => Need to control the rhythm of the speech
STD paragraph duration: 0.0 6.49597621602 0% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs keeps same.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 33.0 31.1548821549 106% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.69696969697 4.0588447711 42% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.05843934525 3.18357895611 33% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.17363636364 1.46810986539 80% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.870168281119 1.01537252472 86% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 43.0 28.6644219978 150% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 15.19 5.28593714927 287% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.353255813953 0.187982170178 188% => Maybe the pauses are too long.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.287957691742 0.154715141812 186% => The duration of acoustic silence changes often. It may have hesitations.
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 29.24 35.408047138 83% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.522142857143 0.306236595465 171% => OK
STD word duration: 0.57042188111 0.198589292138 287% => It may have hesitations.
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 16.0 6.3164983165 253% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 17.74 5.14435465769 345% => Somehow the hesitation is serious.
Total acoustic noise duration: 1.05 2.80480359147 37% => OK
Total speech duration: 46.63 45.0716498316 103% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.03622222222 1.00159221848 103% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.922153120309 0.637764685501 145% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.20094359854 2.58495923209 46% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 0.664808063478 1.68816559523 39% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.06019151847 2.15290372801 49% => Need more unique words.
Average articulation rates: 0.333143232143 0.343871460585 97% => OK
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.