- Some people believe that higher education is for all students. Other people believe that higher education is only suitable for certain students. Which opinion do you think is better and why?70
- Talk about an important experience that you recently had Describe what happened and explain why it was important to you84
- TPO 05 - Question 4 Target Marketing Advertisers in the past have used radio and television in an attempt to provide information about their products to large, general audiences; it was once thought that the best way to sell a product was to advertise it 80
- TPO 08 - Question 6 87
- Some people think that family members are the most important influence on young adults Others believe that friends are the most important influence Which do you agree with Explain why73
22 in 30
1. try to use 'first', 'second' to better organize the content
2. try not to repeat words or phrases, like: 'often', 'fun'
3. try not to use 'it is really....'
I used to use first and first then I worked so hard to change it because most of tutors that I worked with they said native speakers don't use them. They use also. I got confused
Use them for sure because it helps better organize the content. If not, the first reason 'for fun' is for the whole topic? or only for the first reason? is not clear.
The following users got 26 to 29 in the TOEFL speaking. All of them are asked to use 'First, Second', however, only need to use 'First, Second', don't need to use any other transition words in Q1/Q2 in order to foucs on the main contents.