- Explain how your birthdays are celebrated in your country? 10
- TPO 46 - Question 3 No More Posters Outside the Student Center Traditionally, students have been permitted to put up posters advertising events, clubs, and activities on the concrete wall outside the main entrance to the student center Beginning next sem 60
- TPO 27 - Question 3 Switch to Electronic Textbooks The university will begin switching from traditional-bound textbooks early next year. University students will be able to download the content of their required textbooks to a reading device and read the 60
- If you were making a donation, which of the follow organizations would you be making yourdonation to? Environmental protection group, city library, or animal shelter? 60
- TPO 31 - Question 4 Mental Accounting Although they may not realize it, people do not always manage their money in responsible way. In their minds, people tend to divide their money into different categories as if they were putting it into separate menta 60
18 in 30
The reasons are not so clear. how to find out those reasons. There is a formula:
reasons == advantages or
reasons == disadvantages
for example, we can always apply 'save time', 'save money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
or we can apply 'waste time', 'waste money', 'no job', 'make bad friends', 'get bad information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
for example, in this topic, we can say:
first, we can make new friends.....
second, we can get some information (like how others are dressing...)
third, we can relax...(like a sport)