- TPO 08 - Question 2 Some people enjoy taking risks and trying new things Others are not adventurous: they are cautious and prefer to avoid danger. Which behavior do you think is better? Explain why. 90
- TPO 28 - Question 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response. 83
- TPO 04 - Question 4 Verbal and Nonverbal Communication When we speak with other people face-to-face the nonverbal signals we give—our facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and tone of voice—often communicate as much as, or more than, the 87
- TPO 01 - Question 1Talk about a book you have read that was important to you for some reason. Explain why the book was important to you. Give specific details and examples to explain your answer. 10
- TPO 10 - Question 1 Talk about a time when you accomplished something you did not think you could do. What do you accomplish? Why did you think you could not do it? 88
24 in 30
need to organize the content better. better to use: 'first', 'second' to organize content. Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + advantages of reason 1( 1-2 sentence). // about 20 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + advantages of reason 2 ( 1-2 sentence). // about 20 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).
How it shows a score of 45?
Everybody can rate the speech. Maybe the sound of the voice is low, so users give it a low rate. You may adjust the input volume to maximum during recording to make the sounds audible.