TPO 30 - Question 1A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.

Speaking topics in text

TPO 30 - Question 1

A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.

Speaking recording
Speaking category

Hello. the question states : What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood?
I thought that it implies only one characteristic to be discussed. I was afraid to demonstrate incorrect understanding of the question.
Should I ignore such details?

Yes, we need to give one characteristic, but give two reasons to support why this characteristic. No matter in what questions, we always follow this pattern:

first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds

First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + advantages of reason 1( 1-2 sentence). // about 15-20 seconds

Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + advantages of reason 2 ( 1-2 sentence). // about 15-20 seconds

-------------------
for example:
I like a neighbor who is helpful.

first, I will feel more secure. ..

second, It will give more convenience...