TPO 30 - Question 1
A friend of yours is looking for a new place to live and has asked for your advice. What do you think is the most important characteristic of a good neighborhood? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
- Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommend. 51
- An Airport Bus for School BreaksMany universities have their own art museums, with collections of paintings and sculptures by well-known artists. I think our university should create a similar museum on our own campus. Such a museum would give our student 50
- TPO 40 - Question 2Some people think that materials printed on paper, such as books and newspapers, will one day be replaced by electronic versions of those materials. Others believe that printed materials will always be popular. Which point of view do yo 60
- TPO 47 - Question 4People all ages generally prefer to have as much freedom as possible in determining their behavior. When individuals feel that their actions are being unfairly limited, they often attempt to restore freedom by directly contradicting or 73
- Scope CreepBusinesses that perform services or carry out projects for clients generally come to an agreement with their clients about the extent or scope of a project before beginning the project. However, as a project progresses, clients may ask for more 61
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 361.0 444.711560045 81% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 86.0 116.580246914 74% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 4.1976744186 3.81502700369 110% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.04526164648 3.28032121604 93% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.86035610146 1.8723322822 99% => OK
Unique words: 62.0 76.076318743 81% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.720930232558 0.655143326166 110% => OK
Syllable count: 111.6 141.574747475 79% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.3 1.21358024691 107% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.144614549785 0.0738818816272 196% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 2.0 3.20202020202 62% => OK
Average paragraph length: 43.0 60.3232687746 71% => OK
STD paragraph length: 39.0 17.3634065801 225% => Paragraph length changes often.
Average paragraph duration: 22.48 22.9064221017 98% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 20.87 6.49597621602 321% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs changes often.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 44.0 31.1548821549 141% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.95454545455 4.0588447711 48% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 1.12723606979 3.18357895611 35% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.922954545455 1.46810986539 63% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.452475913701 1.01537252472 45% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 47.0 28.6644219978 164% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 8.69 5.28593714927 164% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.184893617021 0.187982170178 98% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.136488988573 0.154715141812 88% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 31.66 35.408047138 89% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.368139534884 0.306236595465 120% => OK
STD word duration: 0.204282702132 0.198589292138 103% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 8.0 6.3164983165 127% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 6.23 5.14435465769 121% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 3.16 2.80480359147 113% => OK
Total speech duration: 44.96 45.0716498316 100% => OK
Compare to expected duration: 0.999111111111 1.00159221848 100% => OK
Rate of silence: 1.04537366548 0.637764685501 164% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.9128113879 2.58495923209 74% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.37900355872 1.68816559523 82% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 1.958307012 2.15290372801 91% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.322472209302 0.343871460585 94% => OK
Rates: 51.6666666667 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.5 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.