- 33. If you get a chance to choose a job, what will you do? What’s your reason forchoosing this job? Please give your statement and include specificexamples and details in your opinion.70
- TPO 47 - Question 3 Professor EvaluationsThe university requires students to complete written evaluations of their professors at the end of each course taught during the semester. But current system is private, since only the professors actually read the 80
- TPO 31 - Question 4 Mental Accounting Although they may not realize it, people do not always manage their money in responsible way. In their minds, people tend to divide their money into different categories as if they were putting it into separate menta80
- TPO 09 - Question 4 The Establishing Shot Film directors use different types of camera shots for specific purposes. An establishing shot is an image shown briefly at the beginning of a scene, usually taken from far away, that is used to provide context fo70
- The woman expresses her opinion about the university's plan. Briefly summarize the plan. Then state her opinion about the plan and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
20 in 30
still there are issues with the second reason. 'better job opportunities' is the result of hard working, not the quality for hard working students. The topic is: what is the most important quality for a university success? so the second reason should be something like this:
second, hard working students have deeper understandings on the knowledge. (why?) while some students are hanging out and enjoying the bars, parties, movies, theaters, hard working students are working on libraries, projects, assignments... (what are the advantages). At the end, they will get better scores, and will get better job opportunities.