TPO46: Q-1agree or Disagree you the with the Do at The following Statement? People have have Healthier Lifestyles Today Within last people DID 100 years ago Member. The Use specific examples and Details to Support your Opinion.
- TPO25-3: Split graduation 80
- Which activity is best for children to develop themselves, joining in a sport team, doing community service, or travelling to other cities?. 90
- When faced with emergency, some people take arole of a leader, others take a role of a follower. Which role do you take. Provide reasons and examples for your answer. 90
- TPO28-5: Problem and solution question 80
- TPO28-1: Students have to complete various types of academic assignments in school.Choose one of the assignments below and explain why you think it is beneficial for students.1.Research paper2.Class presentation3.Group project 90
20 in 30
Not well organized. In the second reason, the topic sentence is about medicine, but the content is about food.
Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).
follow this user who got 29 in speaking: