TPO46: Q-1agree or Disagree you the with the Do at The following Statement? People have have Healthier Lifestyles Today Within last people DID 100 years ago Member. The Use specific examples and Details to Support your Opinion.
- TPO25-2:Some people do not enjoy shopping and shop only when they have a specific purchase to make. Others like to go shopping for pleasure whether or not they have something to buy. Which do you prefer and why? 80
- Some people prefer to work as part of group, while others prefer to work independently, which do you prefer? 70
- What is the best way to learn about a city, taking an organized tour, visiting a local museum or walking on the city streets. 93
- TPO28-3:Keep the Music Building Open Later 80
- Some people like to watch the news on television. Other people prefer to read the news on the newspaper. Still others use their computers to get the news. How do you prefer to be informed about the news and why? Use specific reasons and examples to suppor 80
20 in 30
Not well organized. In the second reason, the topic sentence is about medicine, but the content is about food.
Try this pattern for Q1-Q2:
first 1-2 sentences: introduction. my opinion: A or B. agree or disagree. about 5-10 seconds
First, reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 1(like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Second, reason 2 (1 sentence) + why reason 2 (some arguments. 1-2 sentence) + a small conclusion for reason 2(like advantages of reason 2 or comparisons if not reason 2, 1-2 sentence). // about 15 seconds
Conclusion: Don't need a conclusion. (you can have one only when you don't have something to talk about)
An example (Eating at home or restaurant) for First:
First,reason 1 (1 sentence: Eating at home can save money) + why reason 1(some arguments. 1-2 sentences: I can prepare cheaper food from food market; I don't need to drive or take a bus to reach the restaurant;) + small conclusions ( 1-2 sentences: with the money I saved, I can buy a good book to read; I can use the money for a trip...).
follow this user who got 29 in speaking: