- TPO 01 - Question 2 Some people believe that television has had a positive influence on society. Others believe it has had a negative influence on society. Which do you agree with and why? Use details and examples to explain your opinion. 60
- TPO 05 Question 4 87
- TPO 03 - Question 1 What characteristics do you think make someone a good parent? Explain why these characteristics are important to you. 87
- TPO 03 - Question 3 Hot Breakfasts Eliminated Beginning next month, Dining Services will no longer serve hot breakfast foods at university dining halls. Instead, students will be offered a wide assortment of cold breakfast items in the morning. These cold 93
- TPO 06 - Question 3 History Seminars Should Be Shorter Currently, all of the seminar classes in the history department are three hours long. I would like to propose that history seminars be shortened to two hours. I make this proposal for two reasons. Fir 90
21 in 30
1. the introduction can be removed, like: it is a difficult question...
2. only need to support one side and give two reasons, don't need to keep balance. So how to find out those reasons. There is a formula:
reasons == advantages or
reasons == disadvantages
for example, we can always apply 'save time', 'save/make money', 'find a job', 'make friends', 'get more information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.
or we can apply 'waste time', 'waste money', 'no job', 'make bad friends', 'get bad information' as reasons to all essay/speaking topics.