- Tpo 39 Students who live off campus often get to campus by car I propose that the university create a student ride sharing program where students who live in the same area would form groups of four with each group driving to campus together in one car The 93
- Talk about a photograph or painting you have seen that was memorable. Explain what you liked or disliked about it. 66
- TPO 05 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Why or why not? Use details and examples to explain your answer.It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature. 50
- TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m 66
- TPO 05 - Question 1 Talk about a place you enjoyed going to or visiting when you were a child. Describe the place. Explain why you enjoyed it. 50
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 300.0 444.711560045 67% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 82.0 116.580246914 70% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.65853658537 3.81502700369 96% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.00921669843 3.28032121604 92% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.35448228067 1.8723322822 72% => Word Length is similar.
Unique words: 55.0 76.076318743 72% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.670731707317 0.655143326166 102% => OK
Syllable count: 99.0 141.574747475 70% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.2 1.21358024691 99% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0447908711494 0.0738818816272 61% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 10.0 3.20202020202 312% => Need less acoustic paragraphs.
Average paragraph length: 8.2 60.3232687746 14% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 4.46766158074 17.3634065801 26% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 5.249 22.9064221017 23% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 3.51009814678 6.49597621602 54% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 62.0 31.1548821549 199% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 1.32258064516 4.0588447711 33% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 0.589537641371 3.18357895611 19% => The length of acoustic sentences keeps same.
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.727419354839 1.46810986539 50% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.53747298652 1.01537252472 53% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 60.0 28.6644219978 209% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 15.27 5.28593714927 289% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.2545 0.187982170178 135% => Maybe the pauses are too long.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.26240823793 0.154715141812 170% => The duration of acoustic silence changes often. It may have hesitations.
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 26.51 35.408047138 75% => Need to talk more.
Average word duration: 0.323292682927 0.306236595465 106% => OK
STD word duration: 0.18200143981 0.198589292138 92% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 8.0 6.3164983165 127% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 5.64 5.14435465769 110% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 9.14 2.80480359147 326% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 52.49 45.0716498316 116% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.16644444444 1.00159221848 116% => It is over the expected time.
Rate of silence: 1.1430748714 0.637764685501 179% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 1.56220232425 2.58495923209 60% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.04781863212 1.68816559523 62% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.07468879668 2.15290372801 96% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.237379804878 0.343871460585 69% => It may have issues on recording quality or you may have pronounciation issues.
Rates: 50.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 15.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.