Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 05 - Question 4 Target Marketing Advertisers in the past have used radio and television in an attempt to provide information about their products to large, general audiences; it was once thought that the best way to sell a product was to advertise it 80
- What do you think the students should do in their vacations? 70
- TPO 02 - Question 1 Choose a place you go to often that is important to you and explain why it is important. Please include specific details in your explanation. 70
- TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours 10
- TPO 01 - Question 4 Groupthink One process by which groups may make bad or irrational decisions is known as groupthink. Individual members of a group attempt to conform their opinions to what they believe to be the group consensus even though the result m 70
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.