Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 05 - Question 3 Campus Dining Club Announced Starting this year, the university dining hall will be transformed into The Campus Dining Club for one week at the end of each semester. During the last week of each semester, the dining hall will feature s80
- TPO 08 - Question 5 90
- TPO 03 - Question 4 Cognitive Dissonance Individuals sometimes experience a contradiction between their actions and their beliefs－between what they are doing and what they believe they should be doing. These contradictions can cause a kind of mental di97
- TPO 10 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Use details and examples to explain your answer. All children should be required to learn a second language in school.70
- TPO 04 - Question 4 Verbal and Nonverbal Communication When we speak with other people face-to-face the nonverbal signals we give—our facial expressions, hand gestures, body movements, and tone of voice—often communicate as much as, or more than, the83
21 in 30
1. 'too much fun' in the first reason is repeated. we can replace second too much fun to something else like: lunging, jumping...
2. the uncle got a good job, but maybe he learned the second language in the university.