Speaking recording upload
This speaking topic by other users:
|2018-09-06||mgrajapt||60.00||Check this speaking|
|2016-12-08||mgrajapt||33.33||Check this speaking|
|2018-10-11||pashmina hira||50.00||Check this speaking|
|2016-12-28||paras001||40.00||Check this speaking|
|2018-10-09||pashmina hira||50.00||Check this speaking|
Speakings by the user:
- TPO 23 - Question 4 Reference Groups Our thinking and behavior are often influenced by other people. When we admire and respect someone, we naturally try to imitate their behavior and attitudes. Groups of people whom we admire and whose behavior and att66
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is more enjoyable for students to read works of fiction such as novels and stories than nonfiction Use specific examples and details to support your opinion21
- TPO 13 - Question 4 Perceptual Constancy How an object affects our senses depends in part on external conditions, and these conditions are always changing. An object viewed from one angle presents a different shape to our eye than when viewed from anothe66
- TPO 15 - Question 4 Experimenter Effect One objective of any experiment is, of course, to obtain accurate results. Sometimes, however, problems occur that lead to inaccurate results. One such problem is the experimenter effect. The experimenter effect occ66
- Some kinds of social insects live in large groups or colonies in which different members of the colony have different tasks to keep the colony running smoothly. Some members of the colony are responsible for providing appropriate food for the entire colon66
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 494.0 444.711560045 111% => OK
No of words: 110.0 116.580246914 94% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 4.49090909091 3.81502700369 118% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.23853184046 3.28032121604 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.65858969635 1.8723322822 142% => OK
Unique words: 74.0 76.076318743 97% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.672727272727 0.655143326166 103% => OK
Syllable count: 162.0 141.574747475 114% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.21358024691 124% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.036037171685 0.0738818816272 49% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 3.0 3.20202020202 94% => OK
Average paragraph length: 36.6666666667 60.3232687746 61% => OK
STD paragraph length: 33.8263539599 17.3634065801 195% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 15.73 22.9064221017 69% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 14.2268009991 6.49597621602 219% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs changes often.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 26.0 31.1548821549 83% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 4.23076923077 4.0588447711 104% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 2.80532038905 3.18357895611 88% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.605 1.46810986539 109% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 1.0292575741 1.01537252472 101% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 29.0 28.6644219978 101% => OK
Total acoustic silence duration: 7.83 5.28593714927 148% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.27 0.187982170178 144% => Maybe the pauses are too long.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.248276819922 0.154715141812 160% => The duration of acoustic silence changes often. It may have hesitations.
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 34.71 35.408047138 98% => OK
Average word duration: 0.315545454545 0.306236595465 103% => OK
STD word duration: 0.188243490114 0.198589292138 95% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 4.0 6.3164983165 63% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 3.41 5.14435465769 66% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 3.14 2.80480359147 112% => OK
Total speech duration: 47.19 45.0716498316 105% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.04866666667 1.00159221848 105% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.614536978173 0.637764685501 96% => OK
Rate of speech: 2.331002331 2.58495923209 90% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.56812884086 1.68816559523 93% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.13195044656 2.15290372801 99% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.387664990909 0.343871460585 113% => OK
Maybe the speech is too long. It should be in 45 seconds.
Rates: 66.6666666667 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 20.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.