Speaking topics in text
TPO 21 - Question 2
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: Your friends are the most important influence in your life. Use details and examples to explain your opinion.
This speaking topic by other users:
|2019-10-14||Lao Zhiquan||50.00||Check this speaking|
|2019-10-24||thakannv||83.00||Check this speaking|
|2017-01-09||paras001||Check this speaking|
|2016-10-12||mgrajapt||80.00||Check this speaking|
|2018-03-07||jjzxf||93.33||Check this speaking|
Speakings by the user
- TPO28 - Q1)1Students have to complete various types of academic assignments in school. Choose one of the assignments below and explain why you think it is beneficial for students. a). Research paper b). Class presentation c). Group project83
- TPO 04 - Question 2Question 2Many universities now offer academic courses over the Internet. However, some people still prefer learning in traditional classrooms. Which do you think is better? Explain why.83
- Some people like to specifically plan how they will spend their free time. Others prefer to keep their free time open and not schedule activities in advance. Which do you prefer and why?66
- tpo 24 Q2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Students benefit more from classes with a large number of students than they do from smaller classes. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.83
- tpo43The man expresses his opinion about the change described in the article. Briefly summarize the change then state his opinion about the change and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.90
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 568.0 444.711560045 128% => OK
No of words: 165.0 116.580246914 142% => OK
Chars per words: 3.44242424242 3.81502700369 90% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.58402463422 3.28032121604 109% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.75930948972 1.8723322822 94% => OK
Unique words: 98.0 76.076318743 129% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.593939393939 0.655143326166 91% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 180.0 141.574747475 127% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.1 1.21358024691 91% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0338130514855 0.0738818816272 46% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 1.0 3.20202020202 31% => OK
Average paragraph length: 167.0 60.3232687746 277% => The average paragraph length is high.
STD paragraph length: 0.0 17.3634065801 0% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 45.55 22.9064221017 199% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 0.0 6.49597621602 0% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs keeps same.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 37.0 31.1548821549 119% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 4.45945945946 4.0588447711 110% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 3.05441279883 3.18357895611 96% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.21810810811 1.46810986539 83% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.799211901806 1.01537252472 79% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 37.0 28.6644219978 129% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 2.45 5.28593714927 46% => OK
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.0662162162162 0.187982170178 35% => Maybe the speech rate is too fast.
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.046809063072 0.154715141812 30% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 40.37 35.408047138 114% => OK
Average word duration: 0.244666666667 0.306236595465 80% => Maybe the speed rate is very high.
STD word duration: 0.123487373092 0.198589292138 62% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 2.0 6.3164983165 32% => Good job, the lower, the better.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 1.55 5.14435465769 30% => Good job. The lower, the better.
Total acoustic noise duration: 0.25 2.80480359147 9% => Good job. The lower, the better.
Total speech duration: 45.55 45.0716498316 101% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.01222222222 1.00159221848 101% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.812294182217 0.637764685501 127% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 3.62239297475 2.58495923209 140% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 2.15148188804 1.68816559523 127% => OK
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.42754520684 2.15290372801 113% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.320811678788 0.343871460585 93% => OK
It may have duplicated content. Need to use the words more efficiently.
Rates: 83.3333333333 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 25.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.