Speaking topics in text
TPO 28 - Question 2 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To protect the health of young children, advertisements for candy and junk food should not be shown on television. Use specific reasons and details in your response.
This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user
- You have been very busy and unable to prepare for the exam tomorrow. You caneither stay up late to study and sleep less or just study less and get full night’s sleep.Which will you choose? 90
- If you could study a subject that you've never had a chance to study, what subject would you choose? Explain your choice，using specific reasons and details. 66
- 2166 what are some activities you enjoy in your leisure time?
- 13. After college, some students decide to enter the working world right away.Some travel to see the world while others volunteer for an organization like the Peace Corps. Which do you think is better – going right to work or seeing the world/volunteeri 90
- Some people like to cook their own meals at home. Others prefer to eat in a restaurant or a cafeteria. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation. 66