The man expresses his opinion of the university’s plan. State his opinion and explain the reasons he gives for holding that opinion.
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Why or why not Use details and examples to explain your answer It is more important to study math or science than it is to study art or literature35
- do you agree or disagree with the following claim?explain why. use specific examples to support your answer.it is more important to study current events than it is to study history.50
- Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to course selection do you t50
- Which of the following functions of smart phones most beneficial to students? (1) taking photos (2) listening to the music (3) recording lectures37
- Three kinds of activities will be offered on a special day organized by the International Student office. Which one do you prefer? (1) International food fair (2) International music festival (3) International film festival.60
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 482.0 593.389002037 81% => Need more words or more difficult words.
No of words: 135.0 154.784114053 87% => More words wanted. You may: choose simpler words or speak faster or remove hesitations or remove long pauses, and fully use the time, do NOT save one or two seconds.
Chars per words: 3.57037037037 3.82920900774 93% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.4086580994 3.52088357496 97% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.57546343912 1.81998168104 87% => OK
Unique words: 85.0 93.7942973523 91% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.62962962963 0.608046397892 104% => OK
Syllable count: 147.6 185.724439919 79% => The syllable count is low.
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.1 1.20224032587 91% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.0152435142782 0.0833886788687 18% => It may have issues on recording quality or the content is not so closely related to content.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 7.0 3.90020366599 179% => OK
Average paragraph length: 19.2857142857 71.3690273242 27% => The average paragraph length is low.
STD paragraph length: 17.7660533901 24.1299301424 74% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 8.48 26.8388033085 32% => The speaking content is not well organized.
STD paragraph duration: 7.46124462999 8.89323425527 84% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 54.0 40.266802444 134% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 2.5 4.20756893501 59% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 2.16666666667 3.23972648638 67% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 0.992222222222 1.51236819293 66% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 0.67238840921 1.0352206224 65% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 49.0 37.9022403259 129% => It means the content is not pronounced smoothly or it is pronounced slowly. It is word by word.
Total acoustic silence duration: 10.38 7.22384928717 144% => It may have a lot of silences or every silence is too long.
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.211836734694 0.193825474362 109% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.188167028162 0.16431695912 115% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 42.2 46.6644602851 90% => OK
Average word duration: 0.312592592593 0.304040633073 103% => OK
STD word duration: 0.165712660564 0.193491353168 86% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 11.0 8.88594704684 124% => It may have 'ehn' in the speaking, or it has hesitations or overlapping speeches.
Total_disfluencies_duration: 7.92 6.97134419552 114% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 4.87 3.21433808554 152% => It may have issues on recording quality or have issues on silences or disfluencies.
Total speech duration: 59.36 59.1375356415 100% => OK
Compare to expected duration: 0.989333333333 0.985625594026 100% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.825471698113 0.643888735843 128% => Less acoustic silences wanted.
Rate of speech: 2.27425876011 2.61565628039 87% => Need to bring more content.
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.43194070081 1.58604529434 90% => More unique words wanted.
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.01421800948 2.01333574461 100% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.360572362963 0.322651457988 112% => OK
Rates: 60.0 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 18.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.