Program to Provide Free Tutoring
The university has announced that starting with the fall semester, free tutoring will be available to all new students for their entire first year. The academic dean. James Maxwell, commented. "The university is aware of the academic problems that many first-year students face when making the transition from high school to college." The new tutoring program, he said, is designed to assist first-year students who want or need additional support with their academic course work. The program will also be organized so that individual students can arrange to work with tutors majoring in their own chosen field of study.
- TPO 06 - Question 3History Seminars Should Be ShorterCurrently, all of the seminar classes in the history department are three hours long. I would like to propose that history seminars be shortened to two hours. I make this proposal for two reasons. First 83
- TPO 40 - Question 4Agonistic BehaviorWithin certain animal species, conflicts sometimes arise over resources such as territory or food. To resolve these conflicts, two animals of the same species may engage in agonistic behavior. With this type of aggress 90
- Some people think that it is better to travel as part of a tour group when they are visiting foreign country. Other people prefer to make their own travel plans so that they can independently. Which approach do you think is better and why? 83
- Describe what subliminal perception is and explain how the experiment discussed by the professor illustrates this phenomenon. 50
- University Should Build a Parking Lot for the Humanities BuildingI think the university should consider building a parking lot near the humanities building. Right now there's only street parking available, and it isn't enough. Whenever I look fo 90
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 708.0 593.389002037 119% => OK
No of words: 174.0 154.784114053 112% => OK
Chars per words: 4.06896551724 3.82920900774 106% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.63192868298 3.52088357496 103% => OK
Word Length SD: 1.98727621279 1.81998168104 109% => OK
Unique words: 103.0 93.7942973523 110% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.591954022989 0.608046397892 97% => OK
Syllable count: 223.2 185.724439919 120% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.3 1.20224032587 108% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.109981122844 0.0833886788687 132% => OK
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 2.0 3.90020366599 51% => OK
Average paragraph length: 87.0 71.3690273242 122% => OK
STD paragraph length: 69.0 24.1299301424 286% => Paragraph length changes often.
Average paragraph duration: 27.3 26.8388033085 102% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 20.93 8.89323425527 235% => The duration of acoustic paragraphs changes often.
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 24.0 40.266802444 60% => Need more acoustic sentences. Maybe the speech rate is too fast.
Average acoustic sentence length: 7.25 4.20756893501 172% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 4.28417631134 3.23972648638 132% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 2.23791666667 1.51236819293 148% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 1.1752800346 1.0352206224 114% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 23.0 37.9022403259 61% => OK
Total acoustic silence duration: 4.64 7.22384928717 64% => OK
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.201739130435 0.193825474362 104% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.136625549012 0.16431695912 83% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 47.15 46.6644602851 101% => OK
Average word duration: 0.270977011494 0.304040633073 89% => OK
STD word duration: 0.156923253591 0.193491353168 81% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 5.0 8.88594704684 56% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 3.61 6.97134419552 52% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 0.82 3.21433808554 26% => Good job. The lower, the better.
Total speech duration: 54.6 59.1375356415 92% => Talk more. Do not save time. People can talk 4-5 words in one second.
Compare to expected duration: 0.91 0.985625594026 92% => Some seconds left. Need to talk more.
Rate of silence: 0.421245421245 0.643888735843 65% => OK
Rate of speech: 3.18681318681 2.61565628039 122% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.88644688645 1.58604529434 119% => OK
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.18451749735 2.01333574461 109% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.365895626437 0.322651457988 113% => OK
It may have duplicated content. Need to use the words more efficiently.
Rates: 83.3333333333 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 25.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.