- TPO 33 - Question 3 Bicycle Borrowing Program It’s great that the university has a program where students can borrow bicycles from the gym. However, two changes would make the program more convenient. First, the borrowing period should be shortened to f70
- TPO 33 - Question 4 Carrying Capacity An animal species needs to have enough resources, like food and water, to survive in any given environment. However, because resources are limited, only a certain number of animals of a particular species are able to70
- TPO 33 - Question 1 A friend of yours wants to go to university next year but cannot decide on a major field of study. What advice would you give your friend to help make this decision?70
17 in 30
Remove 'ehn' in the speaking.
Some hesitations or overlapping speeches.
To speak more fluently, need more practicing on listening and speaking.
1. Do more intensive listening:
2. Do more extensive listening, like:
Listen to radios like VOA, BBC, Watch TVs like CNN
3. Find a speaking partner and talk more
4. Read some English magazines, newspapers, blogs...and read it loudly
That is the excellent mindset, nonetheless is just not help to make every sence whatsoever preaching about that mather. Virtually any method many thanks in addition to i had endeavor to promote your own article in to delicius nevertheless it is apparently a dilemma using your information sites can you please recheck the idea. thanks once more. 사설토토
Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. roofing calgary