TPO 16 - Question 4
When people work in groups to perform a task, individual group members may feel less motivated to contribute, since no one person is held directly responsible for completing the task. The result is that people may not work as hard, or accomplish as much, as they would if they were working alone and their individual output were being measured. This decrease in personal effort, especially on a simple group task, is known as social loafing. While it is not a deliberate behavior, the consequence of social loafing is less personal efficiency when working in groups than when working on one's own.
- Subliminal PerceptionHumans are constantly perceiving visual and auditory stimuli. Sometimes our perception of these stimuli occurs consciously: we are aware of a stimulus and know that we are perceiving it. But our perception of a stimulus can also occur83
- TPO 21 - Question 4Questioning Awareness of EffectWhen a student engages in disruptive behavior in the classroom, it negatively impacts on both the teacher’s ability to teach and other students’ ability to learn. One way a teacher can correct disrupti83
- Some university students choose to take difficult classes even if they know they might not get a good grade in the class Other students prefer to take easier classes in which they know they will get a good grade Which do you prefer Explain why87
- TPO 29 - Question 4Scatter HoardingMany animals live in environments where food is plentiful during certain times of the year and scarce during other times of the year. In such environments, some animals collect and prepare food when it is plentiful, then83
- TPO 32 - Question 2Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should receive money for doing household tasks such as cleaning. Use specific examples and details to support your opinion.83
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 750.0 592.248995984 127% => OK
No of words: 192.0 155.574297189 123% => OK
Chars per words: 3.90625 3.80514564318 103% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.72241943641 3.525876923 106% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.0895480223 1.79077849142 117% => OK
Unique words: 102.0 93.7148594378 109% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.53125 0.604071249207 88% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.
Syllable count: 235.8 185.844578313 127% => OK
Avg_syllables_per_word: 1.2 1.19417670683 100% => OK
Performance on coherence:
Topic speech coherence ratio: 0.206480125238 0.0650381309087 317% => Good job. The more, the better.
Acoustic performance on paragraphs:
How many acoustic paragraphs: 2.0 4.35341365462 46% => OK
Average paragraph length: 96.0 68.503853103 140% => OK
STD paragraph length: 42.0 21.3332995233 197% => OK
Average paragraph duration: 30.265 25.9943957902 116% => OK
STD paragraph duration: 13.935 7.84667146824 178% => OK
Acoustic performance on sentences:
How many acoustic sentences: 34.0 42.0642570281 81% => OK
Average acoustic sentence length: 5.64705882353 4.02192344571 140% => OK
STD acoustic sentence length: 4.67711797221 3.1217529195 150% => OK
Average acoustic sentences duration: 1.72705882353 1.45093177766 119% => OK
STD acoustic sentences duration: 1.22133612806 0.99851816184 122% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic silence:(An acoustic silence means a little pause between two or more words)
How many acoustic silence: 37.0 39.0421686747 95% => OK
Total acoustic silence duration: 7.11 7.12997991968 100% => OK
Average acoustic silence duration: 0.192162162162 0.185688545393 103% => OK
STD acoustic silence duration: 0.137036888605 0.155154303396 88% => OK
Acoustic performance on acoustic words:
Total word duration: 50.19 47.1480722892 106% => OK
Average word duration: 0.26140625 0.305395592593 86% => OK
STD word duration: 0.148984764191 0.189427763521 79% => OK
Disfluencies: like hesitations, or 'ehn' or taking a long time to pronounce a word:
How many disfluencies: 7.0 7.94979919679 88% => OK
Total_disfluencies_duration: 5.17 6.2937751004 82% => OK
Total acoustic noise duration: 0.91 3.39508032129 27% => Good job. The lower, the better.
Total speech duration: 60.53 59.7592369478 101% => Need to finish the speech on time.
Compare to expected duration: 1.00883333333 0.995987282463 101% => OK
Rate of silence: 0.611267140261 0.656000678711 93% => OK
Rate of speech: 3.17198083595 2.60215298798 122% => OK
Rate of speech by unique words: 1.6851148191 1.56821927147 107% => OK
Rate of word duration by unique words: 2.03227734608 1.99336655568 102% => OK
Average articulation rates: 0.441582640625 0.317803793328 139% => OK
It may have duplicated content. Need to use the words more efficiently.
Rates: 66.6666666667 out of 100
Scores by speech e-grader: 20.0 Out of 30
Note: the speech e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas.